Discover 4 Ways Wet & Forget Indoor Conquers Disgusting Black Mold

Discover 4 Ways Wet & Forget Indoor Conquers Disgusting Black Mold

Black mold is ugly, smelly, disgusting, and can even ruin the surface it infects or lead to health problems. If black mold has invaded your basement, bathroom or laundry room, you’ve probably tried bleach and other acrid-smelling, harsh chemicals, only to have the mold grow right back. Get the right weapon, and win the battle against black mold! Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces, cleans up the mess, disinfects, deodorizes, and inhibits re-growth. Just spray and wipe, and you’re done! Read on to find out how.

1. Kills mold and mildew

There’s no difference between mold and mildew; they’re both words we use to talk about ugly, smelly fungal growth. Black mold (Aspergillus niger) is an all-too-common type of fungus indoors because its dark, damp-loving nature makes it right at home in your basement, bathroom, laundry room, or other damp areas. Mold spores float through the air, land on a damp surface, and grow into a black, musty mess before you know it.

While some cleaners just remove the surface mess and leave live spores behind that can immediately start to grow again, Wet & Forget Indoor kills even the mold you can’t see. Wet & Forget Indoor doesn’t just make your basement wall look clean; it starts working on contact to stop black mold and other molds in their tracks, putting a halt to the growth cycle. Score one for you!

indoor mold

2. Cleans the mess

One thing you know about black mold: it’s definitely ugly. Black mold can turn a wall, floor, tiles, or other surface into a black, slimy mess. Wet & Forget Indoor cleans the mess in short order! Our award-winning high-efficiency sprayer is specially designed to make your job even easier. No more diluting chemicals and trying to pour them in the right spot. Wet & Forget Indoor cleans up the mess in just two simple steps: spray, wipe, and you’re done!

3. Disinfects and deodorizes

When you’ve got a mold problem, fungus isn’t the only disgusting thing growing. Odor-causing bacteria also like to come along for the ride, and they can create a pretty strong musty odor that can invade whole areas of your home.

While some cleaners just cover up the smell with their own chemical odors, Wet & Forget Indoor stops the stink at its source by killing the odor-causing bacteria behind the smell. Now that the source of the odor is gone, Wet & Forget Indoor leaves behind a fresh, clean scent–not an eye-stinging bleach cloud or overwhelming chemical odor. No hassle, no stink–just clean!

4. Inhibits Re-growth

In your parents’ time, bleach was the go-to solution for killing indoor mold. But, besides smelling awful, bleaching your clothes, and potentially damaging the surface you’re trying to clean, bleach won’t keep mold from growing back. In fact, bleach is mostly water, which is mold’s best friend! Adding more water to the affected area only keeps you trapped in the clean-and-clean-again cycle.

Break out of the cycle! Wet & Forget Indoor not only kills mold; it also inhibits mold re-growth. This will keep mold away longer and give you time to work on drying up the moisture that caused the mold issue.

How to Apply Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner

Wet & Forget Indoor is part of our ongoing commitment to take care of your cleaning needs with no muss and no fuss. Just spray and wipe, and let us do the work for you! Here’s how to kill mold and mildew with Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner.

Simply:

  1. Use Wet & Forget Indoor spray and wipe formula on hard, non-porous surfaces where you see mold and mildew growth. You can also apply Wet & Forget Indoor with a sponge or mop, or by immersion.
  2. Allow the surface to stay wet with Wet & Forget Indoor for at least 10 minutes. This gives Wet & Forget Indoor time to get to work cleaning, killing, disinfecting and deodorizing. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is recommended.
  3. Wipe the surface dry, or allow it to air-dry.*

It’s that simple!

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.

indoor-sprayer

Try Wet & Forget Indoor today and defeat disgusting black mold, and other indoor mold and mildew!

Photos courtesy of Matt Holland, Tim Regan, and osseous.

http://www.wetandforget.com/store-finder-wet-and-forget.html