Sick of Indoor Mold and Mildew? Wipe it out with Wet & Forget Indoor!

Sick of Indoor Mold and Mildew? Wipe it out with Wet & Forget Indoor!

You work hard to make your home the safe, comfortable and beautiful place you want it to be. But when mold and mildew set up shop, their disgusting appearance and musty odor make your home anything but cozy. And the problem isn’t just aesthetic: mold and mildew can do permanent damage to some surfaces, and can even aggravate allergies and lead to other health problems. Don’t let mold and mildew invade your home! Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner wipes out mold and mildew with no scrubbing or bleaching needed, and even inhibits re-growth. Read on to discover how Wet & Forget Indoor will be your most powerful weapon for winning the battle against indoor mold and mildew!

Mold and Mildew: the Ultimate Homewrecker

Mold and mildew can do a real number on your home. Bathroom mold can turn your shower, tub, tiles, and even the ceiling black or gray, and leave your bathroom with a disgusting musty stench. Mold can also invade your basement, kitchen, laundry room, closets, and any other place where there is enough moisture to feed its growth. Mold and mildew can actually digest many of the materials it grows on, destroying drywall, paint, grout, and other surfaces. Worse yet, too much indoor mold and mildew growth can compromise the atmosphere in your home and even lead to health problems.

Homeowners have often turned to bleach to fight indoor mold and mildew. However, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) no longer recommends for mold remediation, is just not a good option. Bleach is very irritating to your eyes, skin and airways, and will ruin your clothes if you spill any. Bleach is also caustic; this means that it will cause immediate visible damage to some surfaces, and cause other surfaces to wear out faster. To top it all off, bleach is mostly water, which is mold and mildew’s best friend.

Most commercial mold cleaners contain bleach, and come with all of bleach’s shortcomings. But don’t worry, there’s a better way to wipe out indoor mold and mildew!

basement-mold

How to Get Rid of Mold and Mildew with No Scrubbing, No Bleach, and No Hassle!

Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew, cleans the mess, disinfects, deodorizes, and kills odor-causing bacteria with no bleach needed. Unlike bleach, Wet & Forget Indoor is safe to use on all hard, non-porous, washable surfaces. Wet & Forget Indoor also saves you the hassle that comes with using bleach and most commercial mold cleaners, because it gets the job done with no scrubbing or rinsing needed.* Our easy-to-use high-efficiency sprayer makes applying Wet & Forget Indoor a breeze, and the light, clean scent Wet & Forget Indoor leaves behind is miles better than that nose-stinging cloud that bleach leaves behind. Whether your mold problem is in the kitchen, basement, bathroom, or other area, Wet & Forget Indoor will wipe out the grossness and leave you with clean. No wonder it’s been getting so much praise and so many rave reviews!

Best of all, Wet & Forget Indoor inhibits the re-growth of mold and mildew, so you can break free of the clean-and-clean-again cycle while you deal with the source of the moisture that’s behind the mold problem. If your home has mold and mildew, Wet & Forget Indoor is your new best friend!

To use, simply:

  1. Use Wet & Forget Indoor spray and wipe formula on hard, non-porous surfaces where you see mold and mildew growth. You can also apply Wet & Forget Indoor with a sponge or mop, or by immersion.
  2. Allow the surface to stay wet with Wet & Forget Indoor for at least 10 minutes. This gives Wet & Forget Indoor time to get to work cleaning, killing, disinfecting and deodorizing. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is recommended.
  3. Wipe the surface dry, or allow it to air-dry.*

Pick up some Wet & Forget Indoor today, and make indoor mold and mildew a thing of the past!

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.

Photos courtesy of Lonnie, and Jason Rogers.

http://www.wetandforget.com/store-finder-wet-and-forget.html