Mold and mildew make a disgusting mess in your home, create a musty odor, can destroy your belongings, and can even be a health hazard. If you use bleach or other cleaners to fight mold and mildew, you’ve probably found yourself stuck in a losing battle of scrubbing and re-scrubbing.
Break out of the cycle! Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew, cleans the mess, disinfects, and deodorizes, all with no scrubbing.
In addition, Wet & Forget Indoor now, Wet & Forget Indoor Kills the Virus¹⋅² That Causes Covid-19.
This product is effective against SARS-Related Coronavirus 2² SARS-CoV-2 in 3 minutes.
¹SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 ²On hard, non-porous, non-food surfaces
As a disinfectant, Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+ Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Serratia marcescens, *Human Coronavirus,*lnfluenza Virus Type A/ Hong Kong, *SARS Associated Coronavirus cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, *SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 SARS-CoV-2 cause of COVID-19, *Vaccinia (Pox Virus), *Norwalk Virus (Norovirus), * Rotavirus.
Best of all, Wet & Forget Indoor inhibits re-growth, so mold can’t keep popping right back up. Try Wet & Forget Indoor today, and knock out mold and mildew!
Read on to find out how.
Bleach is Down for the Count
Your parents probably turned to bleach to fight mold and mildew, but bleach has several weaknesses when it comes to battling mold and mildew.
First, bleach requires dilution, which means guesswork on your part: too little water, and you could ruin the surface you’re trying to clean; too much water, and the solution will be completely ineffective. Second, bleach requires scrubbing and rinsing, which are a big hassle.
Bleach ruins your clothes, burns your skin, eyes, and nose as you’re scrubbing, and leaves behind a chemical odor. And even when bleach leaves no visible damage, it can sometimes speed up wear and tear on certain surfaces.
Plus, bleach does nothing to prevent mold and mildew from re-growing almost from the moment you put the bottle away; in fact, bleach is mostly made of water, which is mold and mildew’s best friend!
Wet & Forget Indoor knocks bleach down for the count. It’s ready to go when you get it home: just plug in the spray nozzle, and start spraying! No diluting necessary.
There’s also no scrubbing or rinsing necessary with Wet & Forget Indoor.* Just spray and wipe, and you’re done! Wet & Forget Indoor kills mold and mildew, disinfects, eliminates that musty odor, inhibits re-growth, and leaves behind a clean, fresh scent. Time for bleach to throw in the towel! Click here for directions.
Leave your Scrubber in its Corner
Scrubbing is the worst part about cleaning mold and mildew. You don’t want to look at disgusting, slimy mold and mildew, let alone come into contact with it.
To make matters worse, scrubbing is also tiring, frustrating, and time-consuming. It’s time to give scrubbing the old one-two!
Wet & Forget Indoor knocks out mold and mildew with no elbow grease on your part. Wet & Forget Indoor goes to work on contact to not only clean the mold and mildew you can see but also to kill the parts of the mold and mildew that you can’t see.
And the best part is that Wet & Forget Indoor does all this while you spend time doing something you’d rather be doing, such as enjoying a delicious bowl of chili, or maybe just propping your feet up and catching up on your favorite binge-watching shows.
After Wet & Forget Indoor does all the work for you, you simply let it air dry, or wipe it dry.* That’s it!
Knock out Mold and Mildew!
Of course, the best thing about Wet & Forget Indoor is that it gives a big KO to disgusting mold and mildew. That slimy, smelly stuff can stain your home, attracts gnats, and can even be an allergen or other type of health hazard for your family.
Use Wet & Forget Indoor to rescue your basement from mold and mildew, to clean areas where moisture becomes trapped, such as the insides of trash cans, to sucker-punch mold and mildew in other problem areas in your home such as the bathroom and laundry room, and to deliver a killer blow to mold and mildew on many other hard, non-porous surfaces around your home. Time for the bell!
*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.