As temperatures drop, you and your family will start spending more time indoors perfecting your Halloween costumes or taking hot cider breaks. That makes it even more important to eliminate ugly, smelly mold and mildew growth on indoor surfaces, so you can keep your home’s air quality healthy.
Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner wipes out mold and mildew, cleans the mess, disinfects, kills odor-causing bacteria, and inhibits mold re-growth, all with no scrubbing or rinsing needed.
Read on to discover the top 5 zones in your home where Wet & Forget Indoor will make mold and mildew history!
1. Win the Battle with Basement Mold
There are a lot of factors that can cause your basement to become damp, from leaking pipes or appliances, to problems with your rain gutters or downspouts, cracks in the walls, or even poor grading of the ground around your home.
Mold loves to grow in damp places, so your basement can quickly become a regular mold haven.
This can lead to ugly stains, destruction of property as the mold actually begins to digest the surface it grows upon, and poor air quality that can exacerbate allergies and asthma. Then there’s that characteristic, disgusting musty mold odor, which can rise up and permeate your whole home if the problem becomes severe enough.
Wet & Forget Indoor wipes out mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces with no scrubbing or rinsing needed. It kills odor-causing bacteria, which means that it eliminates that foul odor instead of just covering it up.
And, unlike bleach, Wet & Forget Indoor doesn’t need to be diluted, and leaves behind a subtle, fresh, clean scent. It’s easy to use, too–just spray and wipe!*
2. Kick Mold and Mildew out of your Kitchen
Kitchens also have damp areas that can roll out the welcome mat for mold and mildew. Roll out the unwelcome mat with Wet & Forget Indoor!
Wet & Forget Indoor eliminates mold and mildew growth on hard, non-porous surfaces in your kitchen, such as the inside of your trash can (see photo above), the floor, under the sink, and the backsplash.*
3. Wipeout Mold and Mildew in your Garage
Your garage can also trap moisture, and mold and mildew is especially likely to grow on walls and floors behind and underneath objects like your toolbox, because they block airflow. Mold growth in your garage can become an even bigger problem in the fall and winter, when you might want to use that space to work on projects and keep out of the cold.
Wet & Forget Indoor eliminates mold and mildew and inhibits re-growth on hard, non-porous surfaces in your garage, such as finished wood, vinyl, and concrete, with no scrubbing, bleaching, or rinsing. Just spray and wipe!*
Click here for instructions.
4. Defeat Musty Mold and Mildew in your Laundry Room
Your laundry room can also be damp, and mold and mildew can set up shop there. Put a stop to it with Wet & Forget Indoor!
Wet & Forget Indoor kills mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces, cleans the mess, disinfects, deodorizes, and inhibits re-growth. You don’t need to dilute Wet & Forget Indoor, and there’s no scrubbing or rinsing needed, either.* Just spray and wipe!
Bleach, on the other hand, requires dilution, scrubbing, and rinsing, it leaves an awful chemical odor behind, and it does nothing to keep mold and mildew from growing right back. Defeat mold and mildew in your laundry room with Wet & Forget Indoor, and save the bleach for the wash!
5. Banish Mold and Mildew from your Bathroom
Your bathroom is one of the most inviting spots in your home for mold and mildew. All those baths and showers give mold and mildew a daily supply of moisture to feed on and grow, and it can seem nearly impossible to win the battle against this smelly, disgusting invader.
Wet & Forget Indoor not only kills and cleans up mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces and leaves your bathroom smelling fresh and clean–it also inhibits mold and mildew re-growth and gives you the upper hand in the fight against this ugly growth.
Click here for instructions, and break free from disgusting bathroom mold!
*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.