5 Ways Wet & Forget Indoor Leaves Bleach Behind & Leaves You Smiling!

5 Ways Wet & Forget Indoor Leaves Bleach Behind & Leaves You Smiling!

If your home has a mold and mildew problem, you know what a disaster it can be: the ugly mess, that musty odor, and even destruction of property or health issues. If you’ve asked your friends for advice, at least one person has probably recommended using bleach to solve the problem. Stop right there! While bleach was the go-to solution for many years when it came to indoor mold and mildew, it can cause more harm than good and is better suited for whitening laundry than for removing mold and mildew. Wet & Forget Indoor Mold & Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew, cleans the mess, disinfects, kills odor-causing bacteria, and even inhibits mold and mildew re-growth, all with no scrubbing, rinsing or wiping needed.* Read on to find out the top 5 ways Wet & Forget Indoor leaves bleach in the dust!

What’s the Difference Between Mold and Mildew?

There’s no difference between mold and mildew. Indoor mold and mildew, including aspergillus niger, or “black mold,” is a type of fungal growth. When we say “mold” or “mildew,” we’re talking about many types of fungus, all of which send spores into the air in your home. When the spores land on a damp surface, they start to grow into the disgusting slimy or fuzzy stuff we call “mold” or “mildew.” While it’s impossible to completely remove all spores from your home, too much fungal growth can cause property destruction, unsightly staining, a musty odor, and even certain health problems.

That’s where Wet & Forget Indoor Mold & Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner comes in. Wet & Forget Indoor kills mold and mildew on indoor hard surfaces with no scrubbing needed. Here are 5 reasons to put down that bleach bottle and pick up Wet & Forget Indoor:

1. It’s Safe for Surfaces

Bleach is a pretty aggressive chemical–a fact you’ve learned any time you’ve accidentally spilled some bleach where it doesn’t belong, such as on your favorite pair of jeans. Bleach can cause immediate damage to many surfaces, including discoloration, cracking, crumbling, or erosion. It can also cause damage that is not visible to the naked eye at first, but that will speed up the breakdown of some materials. You’re trying to clean your stuff, not destroy it!

Wet & Forget Indoor uses soft chemistry to remove mold and mildew. It is safe to use on hard, non-porous, washable surfaces such as finished wood, metal, vinyl, bathtubs, tile, and walls. Wet & Forget Indoor wipes out mold and mildew without damaging your property and leaving you with an even bigger headache than you started out with, as bleach can.

2. It Inhibits Re-Growth

While bleach may clean the surface stains caused by mold and mildew, it can leave behind live remnants that can lead to rapid re-growth. Bleach is also about 99% water, and water is one of the key elements that mold and mildew need to grow. And, if you dilute the bleach in an effort to reduce the fumes and potential damage to the surface you’re cleaning, you’re putting even more water into the problem area. This leaves you in a never-ending cycle of cleaning and re-cleaning.

Wet & Forget Indoor not only kills mold and mildew and cleans up the mess; it also inhibits re-growth. This gives you time to solve the moisture problem that led to the mold and mildew growth in the first place.

3. No Mixing or Dilution Needed

indoor-sprayer
While you need to dilute bleach to try to reduce the fumes and the corrosion it can cause, Wet & Forget Indoor is ready for action right out of the bottle. Wet & Forget Indoor is already the perfect strength to clean, disinfect and kill mold and mildew, without harming the surface you’re cleaning. Who wants to add more water to a wet basement?

4. It’s a Breeze to Apply

Bleach not only needs mixing and diluting; it also requires scrubbing, rinsing and wiping. Many commercial mold removal products also use bleach as their active ingredient, and also require scrubbing and rinsing. Wet & Forget Indoor gets the job done with no scrubbing, rinsing or wiping needed.*

To apply Wet & Forget Indoor, simply hold the sprayer 6 to 8 inches from the affected surface and spray Wet & Forget Indoor until the surface is thoroughly wet. Wait 10 minutes and wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge, or mop, or simply allow the surface to air-dry. You can also apply Wet & Forget Indoor with a sponge or mop, or by immersion.

It’s that simple!

5. Its Fresh Scent Beats Bleach’s Chemical Funk

Even when you dilute it, bleach has fumes that burn your eyes and nose, and it leaves behind a disgusting chemical smell. Wet & Forget Indoor kills mold and mildew, cleans, disinfects, inhibits re-growth, and kills odor-causing bacteria, all while leaving behind a subtle, clean scent. Now you can beat mold and mildew without your nose having to suffer!

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.

Photo courtesy of Kristopha Hohn.

http://www.wetandforget.com/store-finder-wet-and-forget.html