Indoor mold and mildew growth is a real pain. You scrub, you rinse, you bleach, and the minute you turn your back, it rears its ugly head again. Put a stop to all that today! Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces, cleans up the mess, disinfects, deodorizes, and inhibits re-growth, all with no scrubbing needed. Just spray and wipe! Read on to learn 4 ways Wet & Forget Indoor makes wiping out mold a cinch.
If you’re using bleach to try to clean mold and mildew, first you have to dilute it. So you have to try to figure out just how much water to add to the bleach in order to keep it from damaging anything, without taking away its cleaning ability. And, remember, every drop of water that you add is an invitation for more mold and mildew to grow, because mold and mildew love water!
Wet & Forget Indoor is ready to use right out of the bottle, so you don’t have to worry about adding water. You also won’t have to look around for a different container to mix it in, as you would with bleach. Wet & Forget Indoor’s innovative packaging includes a high-efficiency sprayer on a hose, attached to a top-handled bottle that you can hold comfortably at your side as you spray. Just spray and forget about it! With Wet & Forget Indoor, you’re ready to go!
2. No Scrubbing
With bleach and most commercial mold and mildew cleaners, getting rid of mold and mildew takes plenty of elbow grease on your part. With Wet & Forget Indoor, eliminating mold and mildew couldn’t be easier! Just spray the affected area, allow the area to stay wet with Wet & Forget Indoor for at least 10 minutes, and wipe dry.* No scrubbing needed!
3. No Rinsing
Bleach and most commercial mold cleaners also require rinsing after you finish with all that scrubbing. Not only is rinsing a pain–it also adds plenty of water to the area, which rolls out the welcome mat for more mold and mildew growth. With Wet & Forget Indoor, no rinsing is necessary. Just spray and wipe, and you’re done!*
4. Inhibits Re-Growth
Bleach may clean up mold and mildew temporarily, but it does nothing to prevent it from coming right back. In fact, bleach is mostly made up of water, which is the main ingredient that mold needs to grow. If you’re using bleach to clean up mold and mildew, you’re trapping yourself in a never-ending cycle of cleaning and re-cleaning that will leave you frustrated, annoyed, and practically smelling bleach in your nightmares. And if you read the label on most commercial mold cleaners, you’ll see that the active ingredient is “sodium hypochlorite,” which is, you guessed it: bleach.
Wet & Forget Indoor not only kills the mold and mildew and cleans up the mess–it also inhibits re-growth so you can break free from the clean-and-re-clean cycle. You’ve got better things to do!
Wet & Forget Indoor also disinfects, deodorizes, and kills odor-causing bacteria that give mold its characteristic musty smell. Best of all, Wet & Forget Indoor leaves behind a fresh, clean scent instead of the acrid chemical odor that bleach leaves behind. When you use Wet & Forget Indoor, your home will smell refreshed, not bleachy!
Photo By Milliped
*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.