It’s pretty well known that Wet & Forget is an amazingly effective moss, mold and mildew stain remover that requires very little work on your part. But what you may not know is just how gentle Wet & Forget is on the surfaces you apply it on.
Allow us to put on our chemistry hats and explain exactly why this non-caustic, non-acidic surface cleaner not only works. Plus, it works without damaging your surfaces.
What is the pH?
The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14. A pH of 7 is classified as neutral(pure water has a pH of 7), a pH of 0 to 3 is classified as highly acidic(oxalic acid falls within this range), and a pH of 11 to 14 is a highly caustic substance(bleach and ammonia are examples of these).
With a pH of 8, Wet & Forget is close to neutral. This means Wet & Forget is very gentle and safe to apply to any surface. It will remove moss, mold and mildew stains and leave your surfaces untouched.
Most moss, mold and mildew removal products are either highly acidic (with a pH of roughly 1) or highly caustic(pH of around 12). Also, these products may be able to remove as much as you’d like them to remove, but they can easily damage the surface you’re trying to clean in the first place.
With Wet & Forget you’ll never have this problem because of its effective, yet gentle process.
For more information or to order Wet & Forget, simply click here. It’s strong on moss, mold and mildew and gentle on surfaces.