Trying to keep creepy spiders out of your home can feel like you’re fighting a losing battle, especially as temperatures drop and spiders start looking for warm places to nest.
You don’t have to keep chasing skittering spiders around with smelly sprays or rolled-up newspapers only to do it all over again tomorrow, because now you’ve got Miss Muffet’s Revenge!
Just spray Miss Muffet’s Revenge once, and say goodbye to those 8-legged uninvited guests for up to 12 months. It’s that simple!
Read on to learn more.
Simply spray to Keep Spiders Away Indoors
Your home is your sanctuary, and the last thing you want when you’re relaxing on the sofa after a long day is to look over and see a beady-eyed arachnid sidling up to you. No wonder Miss Muffet got out of Dodge!
But Miss Muffet’s back, and her revenge makes it simple for you to keep creepy spiders away. Keeping spiders away indoors couldn’t be easier. Simply:
- Apply miss Muffet’s Revenge in a 4-inch band in areas where you have seen spiders. Spray until the area is slightly wet, but not soaking.
- Allow the area to dry, and then clean up any cobwebs.
- Re-apply every 12 months in areas where spiders have been a frequent problem.
Simply Spray to Keep More Spiders from Coming In
Spiders will always find a way to sneak into your home, no matter how many cracks you seal up. Not with Miss Muffet’s Revenge!
Miss Muffet’s Revenge forms an invisible barrier that spiders won’t cross; think of it as an “unwelcome mat” for spiders. Best of all, Miss Muffet’s Revenge keeps more spiders from entering your home for up to 12 months!
Rolling out the unwelcome mat is easy, too. Simply:
- Apply Miss Muffet’s Revenge in a 12-inch band around your home’s perimeter. Apply Miss Muffet’s Revenge on a clear day that is free of rain or excessive wind. Spray until the area is slightly wet, but not soaking.
- Wait a week, and then return to clean up any cobwebs.
- Re-apply every 12 months in areas that are protected from the elements. Re-apply more often in areas that are exposed to rain.
- Relax, and let Miss Muffet’s Revenge keep the spiders away!
Say Goodbye to Smelly Fumes!
Not only do most spider repellents only work in the very short term; they also create a noxious cloud of horrible-spelling fumes.
Miss Muffet’s Revenge is odorless, so whether you’re spraying outdoors to keep spiders from coming in, or indoors to get rid of unwelcome guests, you don’t have to worry about choking on disgusting fumes!
There’s no need to spray again and again only to wake up with another creepy spider staring at you, punish your nose with noxious fumes from another smelly, short-term spider repellent, or make yourself crazy chasing spiders with a rolled-up newspaper.
Relax, put your feet up, read your newspaper instead, and let Miss Muffet’s Revenge take care of the spiders for you!
Photo courtesy of Kevincollins123,