See This Rave Review of Wet & Forget Indoor, and Zap Mold in YOUR Home!

Sick of indoor mold and mildew? So is Home Repair Tutor’s Jeff Patterson. Jeff tried out Wet & Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner, and he was amazed at the results. Click “read more” to see Jeff’s video of Wet & Forget Indoor in action, and to see some of the countless places where Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner can wipe out mold and mildew in your home.

Home Repair Tutor’s Awesome Video Review

Jeff Patterson at Home Repair Tutor has been dealing with ugly, smelly mold and mildew on the interior wall of his garage. Jeff was curious about how Wet & Forget Indoor would work when it came to killing and cleaning mold and mildew, so he tried it out on his family’s moldy, month-old Jack O’Lanterns. Jeff was amazed at the results! Click here to check out his video review of Wet & Forget Indoor- don’t miss the funny outtakes.

Jeff might have gotten the pumpkin idea from our own experiment with preventing mold and mildew on Jack O’Lanterns. We compared Wet & Forget Indoor with other popular methods of preserving carved pumpkins, and the results will surprise you.

Some Great Uses for Wet & Forget Indoor

The mold and mildew that infest your Jack O’Lanterns and cause them to deteriorate also attack surfaces in your home, causing the materials to break down. Mold and mildew also produce ugly staining and a disgusting, musty odor, and can even be hazardous to your family’s health.

“Mold and mildew” is a term we use to talk about fungal growth; there’s no difference between mold and mildew. Fungus such as black mold (aspergillus niger) will grow on just about any moist surface in your home, and can be very difficult to get rid of. Wet & Forget Indoor kills mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces, cleans the mess, disinfects, and kills odor-causing bacteria. Unlike bleach, Wet & Forget Indoor also inhibits mold re-growth and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent. Also unlike bleach, Wet & Forget Indoor gets the job done with no scrubbing or rinsing needed.*

Here are a few of the countless places where Wet & Forget Indoor defeats mold and mildew, contributed by Home Repair Tutor’s readers:

Christine Laffoon wrote:

“I would use the product on our bathroom ceiling. I’d like to give it a try since I’ve never actually tried anything else out on that spot, and I need to!”

Brenda Allison wrote:

“I would try it on Wall beside basement steps. I have tried bleach and smell was to strong.”

Pam wrote:

“We don’t have a bathroom fan and now that winter is here, I see a little mold on our shower ceiling. I would try it there.”

Holly Dutton wrote:

“Moisture collects around base of windows, especially as weather changes & gets colder. Condensation of water makes keeping mold away a challenge. Same with bathroom shower doors. Preventing the mold would be fabulous. Would love to try this product.”

Susi Prola wrote:

“I’d love to try this out in my master bathroom shower. I have tried a zillion products (okay, maybe a dozen, but it seems like a zillion!) The shower has 4″ tiles with white grout. I get mildew in the grout lines and just can’t seem to keep it at bay. There and in the little track at the bottom of the door. So frustrating!”

L. Jones wrote:

“I have a spot in my basement where the powder room above had a leak. I treated it with bleach, but I’d love to have a product to spray the area from time to time to be sure the mold doesn’t come back. I’d also like to try it for cleaning the patio furniture in the spring.”

Jean Whitaker wrote:

“my garage walls seep and cause mildew—would love to try this on that problem–thanks”

Brenda Hatzman wrote:

“I have custody of my 3 grandkids, and in my grandsons bedroom we have a terrible problem with mold in the NE corner of his room, which is in the basement. I have scrubed the mold with strong bleach and a wire brush and thought I got it all. Once the wall was dry I painted it with Dry-Lock paint made for cinderblock walls. Well the mold came back, so I scrubed again, and repainted this time adding that stuff to the paint that is supposed to prevent mold, it didn’t work. Currently my grandson is sleeping in the family room because the mold is so bad in that same corner of his bedroom. Wet and Forget Indoor sounds like it might just be what we need, however I can’t find it here where I live.”

Learn how you can Get Rid of That Musty Smell and More with Wet & Forget Indoor and more with the Wet & Forget Indoor Disinfectant Cleaner.

http://www.wetandforget.com/store-finder-wet-and-forget.html