FAQ: How do I Apply Wet & Forget Indoor?

Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew, disinfects, deodorizes, and inhibits mold re-growth with no scrubbing or rinsing* needed. You won’t believe how easy it is to apply Wet & Forget Indoor! Read on to find out.

Wet & Forget Indoor Conquers Mold with no Scrubbing

Mold and mildew in your home looks disgusting, creates a musty stench, and can cause problems that can even include health risks for your family. If you try to get rid of mold and mildew with bleach, you will wind up scrubbing, rinsing, dealing with that overpowering chemical odor, worrying about damaging your property, and doing it all over again soon because bleach does nothing to prevent mold re-growth.

Wet & Forget Indoor beats bleach hands-down! Wet & Forget Indoor gets the job done with no scrubbing needed. You don’t have to dilute Wet & Forget Indoor like you do bleach—just pop the nozzle on the sprayer, extend the tubing and you’re ready to go! And Wet & Forget Indoor kills the bacteria that cause mold’s awful odor, and leaves behind a light, fresh, clean scent. Better still, Wet & Forget Indoor inhibits mold re-growth, so the mold won’t start growing back the moment you put the bottle away, like it does with bleach and some other cleaners. And Wet & Forget Indoor is a cinch to apply! You’ll be done before you know it.

How to Apply Wet & Forget Indoor

Applying Wet & Forget Indoor couldn’t be easier. Simply:

  1. Spray Wet & Forget Indoor on hard, non-porous surfaces. Hold the nozzle 6 to 8 inches from the affected surface and spray until the surface is thoroughly wet. Do not breathe spray.
  2. Relax for 10 minutes while Wet & Forget Indoor kills the mold, disinfects, and deodorizes.
  3. Wipe the surface dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop, or allow the surface to air-dry.*

That’s it! You can also apply Wet & Forget Indoor with a clean cloth or mop: just wet the cloth or mop with Wet & Forget Indoor, apply it to the affected area, and follow the instructions above.

Try Wet & Forget Indoor today, and say goodbye to indoor mold and mildew!

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.